Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Being A Doer of the "Words"...


I received a new and vibrant sales solicitation from the Courier News yesterday to sign-up for home delivery for the Sunday News. Normally these colorful sales aids receive a cursory review, and then immediately in the trash it does go. However, given the most recent and highly publicize issues with our local news purveyor I took a more conscientious look.

Much like all that ails this city we have a lot of talkers and very few fixers, doers actively working to right what is wrong.

I think that if “we” who posted all kinds of good will to our resident reporter REALLY mean what we say we will put our $$$ where our mouth/print/posts/comments are!

So, Mark – the Courier can thank you directly for something I have not done for over 20 years – subscribe to the Courier.

Why – because I know what keeps you employed -- at the end of the day -- is paying consumers!

Here’s to walking the talk!

PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Renata -

    I studied English for four years in college and spend almost all of my free time reading everything I can get my hands on. I love the written word more than just about anything. And yet my vocabulary fails me when I try to come up with the right words to describe how much this meant to me. Thank you so much.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved