Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Let Me Help You With This!


So – I come home last night and like every night I ask my daughter about her day. She tells me about her experience with a certain school principal yesterday (not PAAAS).

Apparently, the adult in him couldn’t separate my child from her mom. Are you kidding me?!!!

I guess my Blog posting hit home. Good. It Should!

This is not personal – Don’t make it!

It’s Economics!

It’s about Educational Excellence!

It’s About the CHILDREN! I know this latter statement is an archaic concept – but I’m bringing it back in style!

You hurt her feelings!

You an adult whom she respected and regarded kindly -- hurt her feelings.  Did you think she wouldn't notice, feel it, sense the disregard and disrespect? Did you think she wouldn't mention it to her mom?  The fact that she had it on her heart and mind until I got home disturbs me greatly! Come on buddy. You know me and you know how I feel about mine. Nobody get's a pass to hurt my daughter!

Don’t let it happen again!

Let this serve as my outreach to you -- you know how to reach me.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately Sir (you know who your are -- I hope) --your comment has no relevance here either. It's a personal attack on me for which you are certainly welcome to pursue -- just not on my time/dime. I understand you have a self entitled blog; feature your rants there. Good Day!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved