Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

One Less Egg To Fry...

I know those of you who do the Blog circus, I mean circuit, are expecting some scathing comeback.

Nope!



At the advice of one of Dan’s regulars here’s a simple single sentence:

Dan – I would be extremely honored if you would remove my blog from your CLIPS line-up.


2 comments:

  1. Renata -- I will do so if you wish, but hope you will reconsider.

    After all, a lot of people come to the blogs through CLIPS because it centralizes everything for them and they don't have to go and search through everyone to find out who has posted on a particular day.

    And I will not try to write anything fancy to summarize your posts -- 'just the facts', m'am'-- as Sgt. Joe Friday used to say.

    I will hold off on taking you out of the roundup until you advise me again to do so.

    Let me know.

    Best regards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan - That's a fair turn! Thanks! (Renata)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved