Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Power of "I"

The Usual:
  1. What is Plainfield doing…
  2. Has Plainfield thought about…
  3. Is Plainfield going to…
  4. It’s about time Plainfield does…
  5. What Plainfield needs to do is...

 **********************

What if:
  1. What am I doing for Plainfield…
  2. I think I can help Plainfield by…
  3. I will help improve Plainfield by going…
  4. It’s about time I start to help Plainfield…
  5. I can help with what Plainfield needs...
*********************
No Wonder!

“The Profound Pronoun -- “I” often the object of wants, rarely the subject of initiating change!”

Notice who and how the images of Plainfield are being captured and portrayed.  Notice who and how people are involved in Plainfield's up-keep, advancement, demise, development, and destruction.

Take notice...watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved