Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Monday, August 9, 2010

You Will Be Missed!

My Aunt, My 2nd Mother -- The one who named me and set me on my path; today she's entered into eternal peace.

My heart is heavy but I have the hope and promise of Christ.

To my family and most of all my daughter -- she lives in every memory, every family gathering, and every photo she ever took, but most of all in your hearts that she so readily nurtured and touched.

I love you Aunt Marian -- Always and Forever!

6 comments:

  1. Renata, I heartfelt sympathy to you and yours.Your faith will comfort you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renata, I am very sorry for your loss. I completely understand how you feel as I have just gone through the same sorrow with my auntie and uncle. You and your family are in my prayers. Much love to you. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. She was loved by many and she loved them in return. God Bless you all. She was a fighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vicky! I love you too!!!

    Anon -- Yes she was and she is 1/2 the reason for the fight in me! An EXTRAORDINARY Woman and Friend until the END!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved