Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Monday, July 12, 2010

What an Inspiration!

I just had one of these most wonderful email exchanges with a young man who is committed not only to HIS education but to the education of his peers, and the future generation of PPS Students.

Here's his blog: http://pstudentsprospective.blogspot.com/

Out of the mouth of babes!

I'll be meeting with this young man very soon to figure out how as the liaison for Jefferson, A Parent, A Member of this community and finally a Board Member, I can help him in his quest to create future leaders from today's students.

We need MORE Vashons!!!

3 comments:

  1. Vashon is such a wonderful student. He's a great leader. I think the Board would benefit from hearing his ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is truly a leader--ambitious, hard-working, and obviously concerned. He does need to work on vocabulary and spelling, though, and I hope he will. For example, does he mean "prospective" (looking to the future) or "perspective" (point of view)? It's unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your opinion. However my readers know what I mean. As most of us are VERY busy people, I am too.

    So, I dont always proof-read or re-read my posts.

    President V. Hill
    Jefferson School Leadership Project

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved