Disclaimer

The following information contained in this Blog is the sole opinion of the writer based on her personal and professional experiences and viewpoints and IS NOT nor is it meant to represent the official opinion and/or standing of the Board of Education as an entity.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What A Grand Slammer's Been Thinking, Doing, Feeling, Seeing...



I'm at the Board Meetings Every Tuesday, and of late Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays too. So if you want to know what I'm thinking, doing, feeling etc... you can ask me personally or at the mic whatever is your druthers. I've written several blog postings about my position, thoughts and experience to date so that's a starting point for "trying to figure out" what this 'Grand SLAMMER' is doing.

The Grand SLAM slate really only has ONE outspoken person, the others are intelligent, strong minded, opinionated, passionate about the children and involved in the process, but outspoken is not a character I would assess to them. So -- why are they expected to be NOW?!!

Who else on the Board has an interest in sharing their thoughts with the public with regard to their choices, decisions and/or concerns? Ever? Why is that?

Well for one it is certainly easier to let people think what they want to then to try to give them the facts. I've seen that first hand. The real deal is that I don't share the truth because that's what people want but rather I share the truth because THAT's WHAT I SAID I WOULD DO.

At the end of the day when YOU have decided that it's important enough for you to ask me face-to-face --- I'll be there to answer your questions.

Are you ready to listen...is the question.

2 comments:

  1. Renata, keep up the great work and be not dismayed, not that you would be, by the nay sayers and do nothings.

    Siddeeq W. El-Amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!

    My little sister told me this the other day during my family visit: "It gets GREATER LATER but it gets WORSE FIRST!" I thank God for giving me people like yourselves who drop just enough energy and love to keep me moving FORWARD!

    I Soooo APPRECIATE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010-2011

All Rights Reserved